It's Complicated...

It's complicated and in efforts to try and not get jaded
or caught up in discussion or who didn't and did make it
in the midst of who is real and who is fakin
Where is the happiness?
I was told to be careful what you pray for
Cause what you want and what GOD has in store
may be on different accords and then again it could be less or more
And behind which door...
because GOD does promote free will.

I asked for true love and he gave me two sons, and although in prayer that wasn't what I was speaking of....it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

Cause GOD knew what was best for me...
Knowing us better than we even know ourselves
And in the midst of the physical and the spiritual
We all get lost in the mental....ending up somewhere we weren't meant to.
And to get back on track, may mean mentally tracking back
down paths where fear and pain tend to attack
Could it all be so simple then, back when....

well.........it was never simple
Life/Love has always been complicated.

Come join the conversations: MCAR
You can also pick up a copy of my book Male Insight - Bridging The Gap

Thank you for reading....

Comments

  1. one has to be ready to receive..as folk say what you want aint always what ya need..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts